الأربعاء، 7 نوفمبر 2018

LIFE

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪black and white life then what‬‏

i'm still stuck in this weird mentality  , i don't know how to handle all these change in my life 
life is going so fast and i don't know how to handle it 
my anxiety increase every single day 
i know i shouldn't think this way 
but it's my brain 
I still want to be above average but i'm not , I still below average 
why? why should I compare my result and my best with other best !! we all different 
It's suck wallah it's suck i'm trying to never look back and always be positive and trying my best 
but here i''m wasting my time by writing and doing nothing except of feeling low about my self 
can i take a deep breath and nerve go back ! can I ? 
god ! please stay with me , i'm just so tired to live ! i'm just so scared of my future , i don't want to even think about it !! 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق